Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Wow, it's been almost a month since I have written anything. It is amazing how much has changed in one month. We had Halloween and the kids had a great time, and got too much candy. Adam also got a job. He is not working for Morton Salt, which has a mine right on Lake Erie. We also added a puppy to our family, her name is Saydie. She is a yellow lab and full of energy. I have been busy working and trying to keep up with the house and kids. Today Adam got in a car accident on his way home from work. He is fine, thankfully. We took the car into the shop to get it fixed. It should be ready in early December. I hope to post pictures soon, once I figure out how to.

1 comment:

Ashlee Davis said...

do you need a blog tutor, to upload pics? lol. Actually blog is the most complicated thing I have had to figure out online.
Iam sad to hear about the accident but am glad adam is ok!