Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Well today so far has not gone as expected at all. At 8:45 just as I was getting ready to leave for ladies Bible study at church the phone rang. Someone was calling off because they were sick. So I packed the kids up at headed to work. Addison was not happy. He wanted to go to chruch and play with his friend Jeremy. So once I got to work Addison preceeded to tell me at the top of his lungs how unhappy he was to be there instead of at church with his friends. To make a long story short, Adam ended up coming to get him and took him home. Now that I am finished with work and am home and looking at the continual mess that my house is. I don't know about anyone else but I am constantly struggling to keep it the way I want it. Which is perfect. I often think that I am the only mom who struggles with this, who knows. Well instead of blogging about it I am off to clean.

3 comments:

Terri said...

You aren't the only one that struggles with this...I'm right there with ya! I feel like I clean it up and then the girls mess it up and it drives me nuts! Sometimes I just have to tell myself that this is only a stage and one day there won't be toys all over the place:)

Ashlee Davis said...

I think i will take a pic of my house everyday for 30 days to show you how much of a disaster my house gets!!!!!! ugh, i have one friend that I am able to be real with and I let her in my house at any time with out any reserve. I know she understands the demands of juggling life with TWO toddlers, church and work!

Holly said...

I love your new layout, looks good! And don't worry, it's just me & Dan & I have a hard time sometimes keeping up. It'll be a whole nother story now........:)